Cookies del sito web Omega Utilizziamo i cookies nel nostro sito web. Questi cookies sono necessari per consentire al sito web di funzionare correttamente. Se si continua senza modificare la propria configurazione del browser, si acconsente a ricevere i cookies dal nostro sito web. Per maggiori chiarimenti sull'utilizzo dei cookies, cliccare qui
High Definition Display
• 0, 90, 180, & 270 degree position adjustments.
• Monitoring, programming, and diagnostics view.
• Extensive diagnostics with flashing red or white backlight
• Supports 7 languages Local operator interface (LOI)
• 3 optical buttons; up, down and enter.
• Dynamically adaptive to wear or accumulation of dirt.
• Immune to interference from ambient light sources.
• Useable with or without gloves. Configuration
• From the LOI through guided user menu.
• OMSET and HART modem.
• HHC, DCS or AMS via HART. Mounting/Installation
• For installation in zone 0, 1, 2 and zone 20, 21, 22 and in Class 1, Division 1 and 2 applications.
• Hardware assessed for use in SIL 2 applications.
• Mounting on 1.5”–2” pipe bracket or on wall / bulkhead. Application
• Linearized temperature measurement with TC and RTD sensors e.g. Pt100 and Ni100.
• HART communication and 4...20 mA analog PV output for individual, difference or average temperature measurement of up to two RTD or TC input sensors.
• Conversion of linear resistance to a standard analog current signal, e.g from valves or Ohmic level sensors.
• Amplification of bipolar mV signals to standard 4...20 mA current signals.
• Up to 63 transmitters (HART 7) can be connected in a multidrop communication setup. Technical Characteristics
• NAMUR NE43 and NE89.
• HART protocol revision can be changed by user configuration to either HART 5 or HART 7 protocol.
Specifications Environmental Conditions Operating Temperature: -40 to 85°C (with silicone O-ring) Operating Temperature: -20 to 85°C (with FKM Oring) Storage Temperature: -40 to 85°C Calibration Temperature: 20 to 28°C Relative Humidity: 0 to 100% RH (condensing) Protection Degree:IP54/IP66/IP68/type 4X Mechanical Specifications Dimensions: Ø 110 mm Dimensions (HxWxD), Aluminum: 109.3 x 145 x 126 mm Dimensions (HxWxD), Stainless Steel: 107.4 x 145 x 124 mm Weight Approx., Aluminum/Stainless Steel: 1.3/2.8 kg Wire Size: 0.13 x 1.5 mm2/AWG 26 to 16 stranded wire Screw Terminal Torque: 0.4 Nm Vibration: EC 60068-2-6 2 to 25 Hz: ±1.6 mm 25 to 100 Hz: ±4 g Display Resolution: 96 x 64 pixels Number of Digits: 5 Backlight: Selectable ON/OFF Backlight Color: Selectable white or red Common Specifications Supply Supply Voltage, DC: Ex ia, Intrinsically Safe: 10 (12 - with backlight)...30 Vdc Supply Voltage, DC: Other: 10 (12 - with backlight)...35 Vdc Isolation Voltage
Isolation Voltage, Test/Working: 1.5 kVAC/50 Vac Response Time Response Time (Programmable): 1 to 60 s Signal/Noise Ratio: > 60 dB Programming:HART Start-Up Time, Transmitter to display:Max. 5 s Long-Term Stability, Better Than: ±0.1% of span/year Accuracy:Better than 0.05% of selected range Signal Dynamics, Input: 22 bit Signal Dynamics, Output: 16 bit EMC Immunity Influence: < ±0.1% of span Extended EMC Immunity: NAMUR NE21, A Criterion, Burst: < ±1% of span Input Specifications Common Input Specifications Max. Offset: 50% of selected max. value RTD Input RTD Type: Pt50/100/200/500/1000; Ni50/100/120/1000 Cable Resistance per Wire: 5 Ω (up to 50 Ω per wire is possible with reduced measurement accuracy) Sensor Current: Nom. 0.2 mA Linear Resistance Input Linear Resistance Min/Max: 0 to 7000 Ω TC Input Thermocouple Type: B, E, J, K, L, N, R, S, T, U, W3, W5, LR Cold Junction Compensation (CJC): Constant, internal or external via a Pt100 or Ni100 sensor Voltage Input Measurement Range: -800 to 800 mV Min. Measurement Range (Span): 2.5 mV Input Resistance:10 MΩ Output Specifications Current Output Signal Range: 4 to 20 mA Min. Signal Range: 6 mA Load (@ Current Output): ≤ (Vsupply - 10) / 0.023 [Ω] Load Resistance, with Backlight: ≤ (Vsupply - 12) / 0.023 [Ω] Sensor Error Indication: Programmable 3.5 to 23 mA NAMUR NE43 Upscale/Downscale: 23 mA/3.5 mA Common Output Specifications Updating Time: 440 ms HART Protocol Revisions: HART 7 and HART 5 Observed Authority Requirements EMC: 2014/30/EU EAC: TR-CU 020/2011 Approvals EU RO Mutual Recognition Type Approval: MRA0000009 ATEX 2014/34/EU: DEKRA 15 ATEX 0058 X IECEx: IECEx DEK 15.0039 X FM: FM16US0009X/FM16CA0010X CSA: 70024231 EAC Ex TR-CU 012/2011: RU C-DK.GB08.V.01316 INMETRO: DEKRA 15.0014 X NEPSI: GYJ15.1336X, GYJ15.1337X and GYJ15.1338X SIL: Hardware assessed for use in SIL applications
† Tutti gli importi indicati in EUR Nota: Link to Hart Programming Unit to get all Tech Reference & Drivers.